There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don’t realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents represent an average of eight insurance companies, so they are able to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
As an independent agent, a WMAIA agency member:
- Is a licensed professional.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Can serve you as your insurance needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Treats you like a person, not a number.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.